Mmo Similar To Maplestory Is Their Any Cool ANIME Mmorpg's For Girls?

Is their any cool ANIME mmorpg's for girls? - mmo similar to maplestory

I need something like InYusha! Nothing is wrong, or something like. I specifically need a MMORPG that is not Japanese anime. I can not read Japanese. Lol. So if you have an idea, it would be) appropriate for me (interpolation?
If so, who proposed here, and here is a list of such MMORPG IVE tried ....


maplestory.com 2-D
gaiaonline.com 2-D
habbo.com 3-D 2-D
clubpenguin.com 2-D
vmk.com (off for a year) 3-D
kaneva.com 3-D
there.com 3-D
secondlife.com (I DONT RECOMMEND) 3-D
barbiegirls.com 2-D
dizzywood.com 2-D
ourworld.com 2-D
oz.com
anarchyonline.com
habbo.com
meez.com (which is clean!)
paperwood.com (I dont think im right, but perhaps a website)


So, once again, these few pages of MMO and MMORPG's anime I've tried. Kaneva meez and 3-D and other things .. As all of you that are fans of anime sites Arent
Recommended

0 comments:

Post a Comment