Slr Lenses 101 Who Has Tried Using Olympus OM 101? (SLR)?

Who has tried using Olympus OM 101? (SLR)? - slr lenses 101

I had this very old SLR camera. In fact, my father. I have a class photo, why, because I do not have a digital SLR camera to use. I do not see the release button on my Olympus OM 101 I do not understand how the release button, since label, which says Lens 2 Lens 4 and target are 5.6. I do not know where the point of 3 smaller lines on the button.


And where can I find the ISO setting?

1 comments:

RuthieGi... said...

Hello. What no one has tried to answer your question .... probably because no one answers, which was used in the OM101. I have no ... But I knew that if Google Manual Olympus OM 101 users ... Here are some sites where you can download owner's manual. They will anyway ... If you have a photo class. What I read your SLR is a path to the program ... This means that you have nothing to do or changin the settings. I do not know whether the teacher is willing to ... My teacher needs a camera that was able, out in the operations manual so that we can set the aperture and f-stops. In any case, you should contact your teacher .. But for your question ... This guide will find online and download. The information it gives you instructions on how to operate the camera. Good luck in your photography class.

Post a Comment