Problem With Worcester 24 I Reset How Do I Reset The Overheat Stat On My Worcester 9.24 Electronic BF Combi Boiler?

How do I reset the overheat stat on my Worcester 9.24 Electronic BF Combi Boiler? - problem with worcester 24 i reset

The pressure on my very old, but generally well behaved BF 9.24 Worcester combination boiler has been reduced in order to lead after bleeding radiators to ensure that overheating of the null statistics on crops. Now, the pilot does not stay lit after you release the gray button. The problem is that this model say that Worcester Bosch overheating manual reset statistics for this model, and I would call a technician. We can not afford to call someone for a reset. Who knows how to reset these statistics? I'm cold and dreary, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

4 comments:

pipe strangler said...

As you say in your question, Worcester Bosch, said it was not a replacement of the boiler to restore order. If you still can not recover, you need a spare part, and I think you will be lucky in May and continued ability to maintain it. There is nothing that a qualified person with this device, that bite the bullet and seek professional help is able to do. This part is a security feature and requires an installation of recording device to adjust and check the boiler for safe operation.

patrick said...

Yo, if it works well before you can miss with the water level be cut under water. U must be the boiler feed water, while the bleeding. Screws take nothing will create more problems. I can not count how many times I heat, calls went by 2 clock in the morning and the drive was spread throughout the basement. Trust me its cheaper call man .. You can do what my customers. Repair and must say that I have no money, are now planning to simply pay.

Turdy malurdy said...

Remove the front cover, unscrew the panel on the right side is reduced down.On a button in the Red Cross.
If the thermocouple is connected to stat at a time, the heat destroys the statistics, a butoon is reset in the middle, if not more heat than the statistics.

William B said...

Find a red button

Post a Comment