Bedroom Storage Systems Does This Price Quote Seem Reasonable For A New HVAC Unit Installed?

Does this price quote seem reasonable for a new HVAC unit installed? - bedroom storage systems

My house was struck by lightning, a few weeks and is completely burned in air conditioning and furnace. Fortunately, the insurance covers costs of home. I got an appointment, but have no idea whether it is good or not. I live in Tennessee and has approximately 1600 square meters 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom on the ground floor and 1 bedroom and bathroom upstairs with a storage room in the garage. The appointment is installed for a 4-ton New York split system with R-410A $ 5238th Do you believe that a reasonable amount? Which unit of York? Is this a good unit? Is there another unit that will work better in this house for room and bathroom is upstairs? It remains in force, so hot in the summer, can not afford to have 2 drives installed.

Thank you in advance for your help. I am completely lost in all this. BTW: My house was built in 1998 and have worked for a 4-ton carriers, which in all the years I lived in this house, so I did not even check to obtain a carrier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment