Tomcat Application Server Need To Host A JSP Application Which Requires Apache-Tomcat And MYSQL Database. Any Cheap But Secure Options?

Need to host a JSP application which requires Apache-Tomcat and MYSQL database. Any cheap but secure options? - tomcat application server

Do you need an application to host JSP / Servlet requires Apache Tomcat and MySQL. Any decision on cheap, but safe? Most sites (like Yahoo) do not seem clear whether this is possible, by using virtual servers. I would really appreciate your help
AS

1 comments:

yencarna... said...

Check http://www.tektonic.net/

They offer a virtual private server running on Linux (so you can install what you want, including Java, Apache, Tomcat, I came preloaded with MySQL). If you are familiar with the installation of Linux applications as easy as apt-get package name you want "if you are using a Debian based distribution.

With regard to the distribution with CentOS 4, CentOS 5, Debian 3.1, Debian 4, Fedora Core 5, Fedora Core 6, SUSE Linux 10.1 and Ubuntu 6.06

As prices go from $ 15.00 per month for a VPS with 256 MB of RAM (which might not be sufficient to run Tomcat / MySQL).

Even when I use a VPS on a Tomcat host application, as I mentioned earlier that you can install almost any software you want.

Finally, if you decide how you are, you should review these terms before the contract with them because it is not just any application that is hosted allowed on their server. I know that not allowed mail servers and I do not allow IRC servers, among others.

All I see is that if you want your server is running almost 100% of the time, can not be the solution for you. I say this because I think my server VPS average duration is reset once a month.

Post a Comment