Ripstik Ripster Can I Put Ripstik Standard 76mm Wheels Into The Ripstik RipSter Deluxe?

Can I put Ripstik standard 76mm wheels into the Ripstik RipSter Deluxe? - ripstik ripster

Hello, what is the difference between the Ripstik and Ripsta Ripsta Ripstik Deluxe? From what I can find luxury have larger wheels, that's all?

If you are larger wheels, is the biggest problem for me: I'm on a standard size (76 mm) wheels on them? These wheels are only $ 10 on Amazon site as compared to $ 30 (with shipping) on the Ripstik!

1 comments:

Mis P said...

Sorry, I can be of no help, but I'm sure if you go see the Ripstik website and go to the sitemap, the link "Contact Us" e-mail. In the previous question on wheels, but no mention of Amazon. If you call back within a reasonable time.

Good luck!

Post a Comment